Date:      Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:49:09 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
Cc:        dwcjr@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/33384: GNOME sucks ass

On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 11:19:29AM +0100, Miguel Mendez stood up and spoke:
> On Monday 31 December 2001 08:27, dwcjr@FreeBSD.org wrote:
>
> This a joke, right?
>
> Some 13 year old who is unable to make install the gnome port sends a fake
> e-mail complaining, while he had better spent some time learning how to use
> the system. Oh my God, please, close this PR now, I hope that child is
> running Win XP by now.

The logic of this guy is great, btw! If I didn't like GNOE, I'd simply not
install it on my system. What good would be done by removing it from
FreeBSD's ports collection (as the guy suggested) is beyond me.

Anyway, taking into account that today is the last day of this year, we
shouldn't punish the submitter of the PR too hard, I suggest ;-)

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany