Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:14:23 -0800
From:      "Ray Mihm" <ray.mihm@gmail.com>
To:        "Julian Elischer" <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multiple routing tables

Marco's Zec's work IHMO is pretty good to be ignored. It can be
adopted to 6.x pretty easily. I think having this in the base system
along with jails makes it even more sweater and makes us a step ahead
of zones (as in OpenSolaris).

I understand it's an overkill for your requirements, but it's the
right thing to do.

Ray.