Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 1996 11:58:48 -0600
From:      "Maestros Asociados" <maestro@vianet.com.mx>
To:        "Chris Timmons" <skynyrd@tahoma.cwu.edu>, "Wilko Bulte" <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Cc:        "FreeBSD hackers list" <FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Turbo FreeBSD CD

----------
: From: Chris Timmons <skynyrd@tahoma.cwu.edu>
: To: Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
: Cc: FreeBSD hackers list <FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org>
: Date: martes 19 de noviembre de 1996 13:28
:
: Well the great thing about FreeBSD is that it's FREE... so anybody can
put
: it on a CD and sell it.
:
: My preference has always been to buy from Walnut Creek CDROM because they
: support the project.  I personally subscribe to both the -RELEASE and
: -SNAP cd distributions and have had excellent experience dealing with the
: Walnut Creek people on the phone.  Since we rely heavily on FreeBSD at
: work, I spec Walnut Creek as the CD-ROM of choice there as well.  Thanks
: WC!!!
:
: -Chris
: