Date:      Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:05:35 -0800
From:      "FreeBSD" <freebsd@gtonet.net>
To:        "Bob Vaughan" <techie@tantivy.stanford.edu>
Cc:        "freebsd-current@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Your misleading, no, LYING message to me

techie,

I, too, remember Karl from IRC, but this isn't the place (there's probably
also some things one could dig up on you, prae, piker, mjr and myself) for
that type of post, so please don't. This isn't operlist and hopefully the
antics here are over too.

oh, and you'll never guess what nick I oper'd under :P
(and I'll never tell)

FreeBSD
freebsd@gtonet.net

"LinSUX is only free if your time is worthless"