Date:      Tue, 6 May 2014 12:59:22 -0700
From:      <dteske@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "'Mark Felder'" <feld@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        'Devin Teske' <dteske@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: [OT] Mac OS X Notification Center and ssh-agent

There haven't been any updates since I've put my modified
ssh-agent into place, so I can't yet say whether the OS X
update utility would balk about a checksum difference or
if it would just blindly replace the modified ssh-agent.

My plan for handling this was two-fold:

1. If update balks about the checksum of in-place ssh-agent

Move the ssh-agent.orig back into place to allow the update
to proceed.

2. Go to opensource.apple.com to download the latest
updated version of Apple's forked OpenSSH, re-apply my
patches from here:

https://github.com/devinteske/apple/commit/296d954851dbba2384797620c1b9a77e5
62917b8

Of course, I have to remember that to get an ssh-agent
binary with "the right stuff" I have to compile with:

	./configure --with-pam --with-audit=bsm
	make

This was easy enough to learn by running "otool -L" on the
old ssh-agent versus new (ssh-agent that ships with OS X
has libbsm.0.dylib and libpam.2.dylib linked-in.
--
Devin