Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2001 01:11:35 +0200
From:      Thomas Quinot <quinot@inf.enst.fr>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   SSH client .shosts auth broken in -CURRENT?

Did anyone have a chance to look at PR bin/28724? I still cannot
get my -current ssh client to connect to an OpenSSH 2.3.0p server
using RSAS-Rhosts authentication. I tried with protocol v1 and v2 alike.
Other ssh1 clients do connect to the same server with
RhostsRSAAuthentication. I have check the setuid bit is set on the
client binary.

Thomas.

--
Thomas Quinot ** Département Informatique & Réseaux ** quinot@inf.enst.fr
              ENST   //   46 rue Barrault   //   75634 PARIS CEDEX 13