Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 1998 13:00:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Newbies <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FUG- FreeBSD User Group

Actually the scenes of the ship sailing through the water and all the
water and wave scenew were rendered using Linux.  Have no idea what
software they used on it though.  Would be interesting to find out.

Bear

Joseph Garcia
Downey, CA
bear@pacificnet.net
"Dont drink and drive, you might spill the beer."