Date:         Sat, 07 Dec 96 16:42 PST
From:      Denis DeLaRoca (310) 825-4580        <CSP1DWD@MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@RAH.STAR-GATE.COM>
Cc:        multimedia@FREEBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re: GUS PRO: functional!

On Sat, 07 Dec 1996 16:11:35 -0800,
   Amancio Hasty <hasty@RAH.STAR-GATE.COM> said:

> Yeap, you got the latest vat... When I get a chance I will try out
> my audiotrix pro which I think works and sounds better as far
> as vat is concerned. The only gotcha is that it cost $300 vs $150
> or so for a GUS PnP Pro.

Which one might you succeed in getting the mic and line controls
working? That may be the deciding factor... :-)

I'll plow my Gus PnP card and guspnp6 back into my system and take
them for a drive. Next week will be very busy with the Mbone as the
IETF brodcasts their meeetings in San Jose.

-- Denis