Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:27:04 +0800
From:      "aLan Tait" <aLan@fil.net>
To:        James <jrsysadmin@empireone.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: windows nt

James wrote:

> Looking for a list for n/t 4.0. Do ya'll know any good ones for and isp
> admin?
>
> Thank you
> JaMes RufFeR III
> Jr. Sys. Admin.
> EmpireOne
> 453-1111

Wow, as for me I am junking NT4 and learning FreeBSD.  It is
hard on an island all by my self (no other FreeBSD users),
however I have converted five of our seven servers and now I
spend 95% of my time with the two NT4 servers remaining -
I'll be glad when they are gone!

Perhaps you found the right list and need to junk NT4
instead - it worked for me!

PS to all the others on this list.  I read everything
although I never post (except this once).  It is a GREAT
help to our little ISP, Thanks!

aLan Tait