Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:19:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeffrey Bouquet <jeffreybouquet@yahoo.com>
To:        ports list <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: editors/vim: does not compile on CURRENT

I have/had/have had a similar " libintl_textdomain "=0A=0Ain a great many p=
orts (currently pcmanfm and about twenty others), and it has persisted on-a=
nd-off year after=0A=0Ayear. =A0No amount of dependency rebuild ususally so=
lves it, eventually sometimes a remote package is installed=0Ainstead (v9) =
=A0So I would be interested not so much in those two specific errors, but a=
 wrapper under which one=0Acould build a port so that each element of the c=
alling compilation line could be analyzed to see from which the=0Aerror spe=
cifically occurs, no matter how much it slows down the respective port buil=
d...=A0=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: O. Hartmann <ohar=
tman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>=0ATo: FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org> =
=0ASent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7:28 AM=0ASubject: editors/vim: does not =
compile on CURRENT=0A =0A=0AI have one box that is reluctantly not compilin=
g port editors/vim with=0Athe following error.=0A=0Amain.c:(.text+0xbb7): u=
ndefined reference to `libintl_gettext'=0Amain.c:(.text+0xc93): undefined r=
eference to `libintl_gettext'=0Aobjects/main.o:main.c:(.text+0xcaf): more u=
ndefined references to=0A`libintl_gettext' follow cc: error: linker command=
 failed with exit=0A=0Acode 1 (use -v to see invocation) link.sh: Linking f=
...............................=0A=0A=0AJ. Bouquet=0A(Just figured out how =
to put that top-posting down here, hopefully all the next emails I'll remem=
ber and=0Athe post will be more readable...)=A0