Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:15:26 +0200
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: src upgrade 4.0-RELEASE to 4-STABLE fails on make installworld...

We don't support upgrading from 4.0 to earlier than yesterday's 4.5-STABLE.
We can't fix bugs in already released software like RELENG_4_1_1_RELEASE.
You should cvsup to RELENG_4.  Don't forget to install the new kernel
before running installworld if DESTDIR=/.

--
Ruslan Ermilov		Sysadmin and DBA,
ru@sunbay.com		Sunbay Software AG,