Date:      Fri, 08 Sep 1995 17:49:32 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Non-Intel Hardware and FreeBSD

> Not sure if this applicable however on comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc
> there was an interesting thread of netbsd slugging it out with
> Linus. The center topic was linux and netbsd on different platforms.

Neither applicable nor even very interesting (I read it).  This was
just another noise fest between NetBSD proponents slagging off Linux
for its cross-platform source tree structure and Linus defending it.

Linux has simply done things differently and if anyone thinks that
there is One True Way of organizing source code then the only likely
truth is that they just left college and haven't been in this business
very long.. :-)

					Jordan