Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 1996 16:43:53 +1000
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@shoal.net.au>
To:        Hans N Gruber <hounddog@juno.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: su warning

I thought bash just used .profile or .login, i'm not sure of the syntax
as i use ksh. btw, where did you get bash for FreeBSD from? and how did
you insatall it?

Your path may contain sections that don't start with a "/", which it
will interpret as being relative to your current directory. Check your
.profile .login files.

i'll post this to the list as well so hopefully someone will correct me
if i'm wrong!

good luck @ merry christmas

Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au