Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 2008 03:38:28 +0400
From:      "Alexander Churanov" <alexanderchuranov@gmail.com>
To:        wxs@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   STILL OPEN: Fwd: ports/127015: [patch] Impossible to fetch devel/valgrind from the jail

Wesley,

In the beginning of September, I've filed an issue about
devel/valgrind and also sent an e-mail to port maintainer. The issue
is still unresolved.

I've also noted that the same person is responsible for devel/boost,
that is of version 1.34 in ports while current version is 1.36. The
version 1.34 released more than a year ago.

Given that, could you verify that the person who maintains that ports
is still interested in / capable of doing that?

In case current maintainer is not reachable I'd like to start managing
this two ports.

I was not maintaining ports in FreeBSD before, but I'm experienced
software engineer and think that I could manage all technical issues
that may arise if any.

Alexander Churanov