Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:24:00 -0700
From:      "Dan" <dan@cheap-domainregistration.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Question about freebsd.org

I emailed you some time ago regarding our site and am wondering if you had
time to get to it.  My question was regarding your mention of
alldomains.com on your page http://www.freebsd.org/gallery/cgallery.html
and whether your visitors would also like our site,
www.Cheap-DomainRegistration.com .  We offer domain names for $8.75 and
would be excited about a link on your site.  You can put your site in our
directory for free if you are interested in exchanging links, at
http://www.cheap-domainregistration.com/cgi-bin/links/add.cgi .

We also have a new site with awesome domain finder and information tools
at www.register-domainnames.com .  Check it out to see if your visitors
would like it.  You can also place a link to your site on our new site.

I won't bother you again if you don't get back to me.  Please email me if
you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dan