Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 11:23:26 +0100
From:      "InvictaNet Customer Support" <support@invicta.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: DNS Lookup How to get list...

Has anybody ever had one of these "regular reports". I ask for them every
time I ask for a list of domains but I have never received a list without
asking for it first.

Martyn

InvictaNet - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictanet.co.uk
info@invictanet.co.uk <mailto:info@invictanet.co.uk>
phone: +44 (0)1233 334000
fax: +44 (0)1233 334001