Date:      Fri, 1 Jan 1999 13:04:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>
To:        Luis Munoz <lem@cantv.net>
Cc:        Jesper Skriver <jesper@skriver.dk>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to check your RADIUS servers is running properly ?

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, Luis Munoz wrote:

	I would be interested in the script.  We're running Merit Radius
in the FreeBSD ports collection and here is a question for others here.
We're using Ascend Max 4048 with 48 dial-up ports (2 PRI's) but only 47
are active since a channel is used for NFAS signaling.  Anyways, I noticed
in the logs that if we specified the ip's 11-47 then it seems like the ip
can jump around and be assigned to any of the modems randomly and the logs
would say Port 53 but I thought the Ascend only has 48 ports so how does
one figure out which user was logged into a certain IP at a certain time
by looking at the logs?

Cheers,
Vince - vince@MCESTATE.COM - vince@GAIANET.NET           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]