Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2020 19:16:20 +0700
From:      Victor Sudakov <vas@sibptus.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Technological advantages over Linux

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

Dear Colleagues,

Not to start a flame war. A purely technical question: what
technological advantages does the modern FreeBSD have over modern Linux?

Several yeas ago I would say ZFS was a killer feature, but now Linux has
ZFS too, and AFAIK FreeBSD is going to migrate to Linux's ZFS
implementation.

What other features do we have to (persuade the management to) prefer
FreeBSD for new installations?

--=20
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/