Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 2015 13:05:13 -0700
From:      hiren panchasara <hiren@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        erj@FreeBSD.org, scottl@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Exposing full 32bit RSS hash from card for ixgbe(4)

--yudcn1FV7Hsu/q59

Here is the patch I'd like to push which exposes 32bit RSS has that we
get from ixgbe cards irrespective of whether RSS is defined or not.

https://people.freebsd.org/~hiren/patches/ix_expose_rss_hash.patch

This is similar to what we've done for igb(4): r281838

In this patch I am also proposing to remove FreeBSD version check (and
therefore the check for M_FLOWID) as I don't see such a check in other
Intel drivers like igb(4). But I am on adamant wrt that and can restore
if someone feels strongly about it.

(I need to update my arc client (again) to generate the phabric review
and that can take some time so I'd appreciate any reviews/comments
here.)

Cheers,
Hiren

--yudcn1FV7Hsu/q59