Date:      Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:24:02 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Intranova Networking Group <oogali@intranova.net>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Fernando Schapachnik <fpscha@via-net-works.net.ar>, Bob Madden <bobm@atgsystems.com>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bugtraq posts: stream.c - new FreeBSD exploit?

I think my machine was hit with it this morning. Rebooted at 8:20am and
the logs display nothing but ICMP bandwidth limiting messages, we have to
find some way to do this efficiently, in the mean time, can we violate the
protocol with somewhat of an 'emergency' patch before we get down to
business?

Imachonu Ogali
Intranova Networking Group