Date:      Sun, 7 Apr 2013 19:46:32 +0100
From:      "M . S" <msdt161@msn.com>
To:        "freebsd-fs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hello.

Hello=2E=0D=0A=26nbsp;=26nbsp;=26nbsp;=26nbsp;=26nbsp; I assume you and y=
our family are in good health=2E =0D=0AI am the Foreign Operations Manage=
r at one of the leading generation bank here in Burkina Faso West Africa=2E=
=0D=0A=26nbsp;=26nbsp; This being a wide world in which it can be difficu=
lt to make new acquaintances and because it is virtually impossible to kn=
ow who is trustworthy and who can be believed, i have decided to repose c=
onfidence in you after much fasting and prayer=2E=26nbsp;=26nbsp; It is o=
nly because of this that I have decided to confide in you and to share wi=
th you this confidential business=2E=0D=0A=26nbsp; In my bank; there resi=
des an overdue and abandoned huge amount of money=2E=26nbsp; When the acc=
ount holder suddenly passed on, he left no beneficiary who would be entit=
led to the receipt of the amount=2E=26nbsp; For this reason, I have found=
 it expedient to transfer this currency to a trustworthy individual with =
capacity to act as foreign business partner=2E=26nbsp; Thus i humbly requ=
est your assistance to claim this amount=2E=0D=0A=26nbsp;=26nbsp;=26nbsp;=
 Upon the transfer of this amount in your account, you will take 45=25 as=
 your share from the total currency, 10=25 will be shared to Charity Orga=
nizations in both country and 45=25 will be for me=2E =0D=0APlease if you=
 are really sure you can handle this project, contact me immediately for =
details of the amount involved=2E=0D=0AI am looking forward to read from =
you soon=2E =0D=0AThanks =0D=0AYour Good friend,