Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 2003 06:52:52 +0800
From:      "kenneth adnan" <adnan.kenneth@movie2000.i-p.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   OFFER FOR CONSIDERATION

ATTN:

Dear sir,

I have got your contact in the cause of my serious
search for a reliable foreign partner through a
profile in which convinced me of your honesty
accountability in handling business investment.

however,I am Kenneth Adnan.sierra leonian
by nationality, my father was one of the fodeh sankoh
Revolutionary United Front (R.U.F)in sierra Leone in
West African.

I confide in you hoping you will never betray me at
last. My most required concern is for you to
recognised me as your best friend while establishing a long lasting business relationship for our future.

Presently,I am in Dakar-senegal with the sum of
fifteen point five million United States
Dollars(US$15.5m).These money was appropriated by my
father before his death thruogh Diamond sales when
Rrevolutionary Movement (R.U.F)conquered one of the
Diamond region,by then my father was the Chief in my
region and the Director of KONO Gold and Diamond Site
CORP the money was kept under my father care for the
purchase of arms from Ukraine.

It was a sitution of war so my father died, I considerit my chance and then move immediately to
Dakar-Senegal and Deposited this fund in a security
company for save keeping since then I have beimg
looking for a nice business to invest this fund into.

my aim of contacting you is to assist me in two ways
(1)to help and transfer the money to your country
(2)and to help me get a profitable business for
importation or help me to investment any where in
oversea all is base on your professional advise and
accptance to get together  without minding my age.

Note that a substantial portion of these money would
be compesated to you for all your assistance.as soon
as i hear positive anwser from you i will make
arrangement on how to move this fund with your name
whereby you will receive as my partner.

finally, keep this with your utmost secrecy and
confidentality as you can understand my present
condition in Dakar-Senegal because i am into hiding as you can understand,

Thanks for your co-operation.

Sincerely Yours

Kenneth Adnan.
NB:you can include you private phone when replying for direct contact on this arrangment