Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:25:01 -0800
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   non-root users can't debug applications (kern/22711)

After updating about five days ago I noticed that I couldn't sucessfully
run gdb on my code any more.  I'm pretty sure this is a real issue and
that I've correctly narrowed it down to a small typo in
sys/kern/kern_prot.h.  There's a patch in the PR kern/22711 which fixes
it for me.  Could someone please verify this and commit a fix?

Thanks,
Brooks

P.S. This has been broken for 10 days now and I haven't seen a single
peep on -current.  Am I the only one crazy enough to develope non-system
applications on -current. ;-)