Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:41:08 -0500
From:      eculp <eculp@encontacto.net>
To:        Tom Wickline <twickline@gmail.com>, sales@wine-reviews.net
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bordeaux for FreeBSD coming soon

Quoting Tom Wickline <twickline@gmail.com>:

> Over the last couple day's I have been working on the Bordeaux for FreeBSD=
 7
> port. We now have everything compiling and running but a lot more testing
> needs to be done before it's ready for a final release. Internet Explorer,
> Steam and Office 2003 are the only applications ive gotten around to testi=
ng
> thus far. The good news is everything that I have tested works fairly well
> on FreeBSD.
>
> More info can be found here:
> http://www.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/bordeaux/bordeaux-for-freebsd-com=
ing-soon.html
> --

I took a look at the links and need explorer support in FreeBSD before =20
I can start converting all our PC's.  The government here requires =20
Internet Explorer for many of their forms and we haven't found any way =20
around the requirement.

I made the paypal deposit for the $20 that was required to test the =20
beta version and am still, 8 hours later, waiting for the confirmation =20
password to be able to download the beta.  I have checked Spam and it =20
is the same email as the above that has no strange problems.  I'm =20
somewhat concerned not for the money but to see if this is or can be =20
the solution to our problem.

I'm sending a copy to the sales email of wine-reviews.

I'm also curious if a port will also require purchase?

thanks,

ed