Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 21:13:05 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do you solve...

In message <XFMail.971027143836.dburr@POBoxes.com> Donald Burr writes:
: You will probably want to talk to Tatsumi Hosokawa
: <hosokawa@Makefile.ORG>.  He's the maintainer of the PAO (PCMCIA support)
: for FreeBSD, and himself owns a Libretto.  He should be able to provide
: all the information, or pointers to it, you'll need, in setting up
: FreeBSD, XFree86, solving problems, etc.
:
: You might also want to Check out the PAO homepage at
: http://www.jp.freebsd.org/PAO/ also.

Thanks for the pointer.  I have had that bookmark on my home page for
a long time.  It was one of the reasons I got the Libretto, truth be
told.

Warner