Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:25:24 +0100
From:      "Ronald Klop" <ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org>
To:        "Alex Pivovarov" <apivovarov@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-java@freebsd.org" <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Is it possible to run eclipse-SDK-3.2.1-linux-gtk on FreeBSD

Please CC to the mailinglist. I'm not a payed servicedesk, so don't think
I'm the only one responding.

For me FreeBSD Eclipse is very stable developing a 800,000+ lines java web
application (>80MB .war file) using subclipse.

But if you do not respond to my questions how can I help you?

So I will repeat: Do you know what ports are? (See below for more info!)

Install /usr/ports/java/diablo-jdk15 on FreeBSD 6.1/6.2.
Check if it is working. If not mail this mailinglist with your output.
Install /usr/ports/java/eclipse.
Check if it is working. If not mail this mailinglist with your output.

Ronald.

--
  Ronald Klop
  Amsterdam, The Netherlands