Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 97 12:41:56 -0700
From:      "Mike Burgett" <mburgett@cmnsens.zoom.com>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   -stable and /usr/sbin/ncrcontrol

I've been on a schedule of CVSup'ing 2.2-stable daily, and doing a 'make world
install' every week or so.  So far so good.  This morning, I did my weekly
build, and built a new kernel, and rebooted, so everything should be in sync.

However, when I tried running '/usr/sbin/ncrcontrol -i', I get 'incompatible
with kernel. Rebuild!'

Is there something I'm missing here, or should this work?  I've not tried
using it before, so I have no idea if/when it ever worked here.

(And yes, my system does include an NCR controller, an ASUS SC200, which has
sd0, sd1, cd0, and st0 hung off of it...)

Thanks,
Mike