Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 1995 12:29:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@server.cs.virginia.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   bunutis 2.5.2?

Hi everyone,

	Has anyone ported this to FreeBSD 2.0? I hacked on it a bit and
got it to compile, but it does not understand the default binary format.
(It does understand .o files, however.) Would it have worked if I
configured for NetBSD?

	I tried to use the BDF library from gdb-4.14, but this caused
problems with an undefined symbol when linking a number of the utils. :-(

thanks,
	Adrian

adrian@virginia.edu                ---->>>>| Support your local programmer,
http://uvacs.cs.virginia.edu/~atf3r/ --->>>| STOP Software Patent Abuses NOW!
Member: The League for                 -->>| info at ftp.uu.net:/doc/lpf, print
       Programming Freedom               ->| "join.ps.Z" for an application