Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 1996 22:48:32 -1000
From:      richard@pegasus.com (Richard Foulk)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PONY UP! (was: The -stable problem: my view)

} > Damn good idea. I think your 100% right. Gimme an address and ill send
} > money. I think the old saying put up or shut up pretty much is the bottom
} > line here. If we want -stable to continue we will have to take up the
}
} Make checks payable to FreeBSD, Inc.  [...]
}

It would be cool if someone could add a `Contributor' message to the
FreeBSD t-shirt and make it available to folks that donate, say $100
or more.