Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:11:08 -0600
From:      Luke McHale <lam89@tamu.edu>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Cc:        rizzo@iet.unipi.it
Subject:   Netmap support for Linux Containers (veth)

Hello Dr. Luigi Rizzo and netmap contributors,

I am looking to integrate netmap capabilities into linux=E2=80=99s veth =
(Virtual Ethernet device) for netmap support within linux containers.  =
Does a patch currently exist?  If not, do you have any intuition as to =
what it would take to add netmap capability?  I am new to the netmap =
framework and I would appreciate any help you can provide toward =
patching veth for netmap.

http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/net/veth.c =
<http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/net/veth.c>;

Thank you,