Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:46:42 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Rafael Gomez <rgomez@c-com.net.ve>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD showcase in ITExpo 2000 in Australia"?

- Went to the IT Expo and found out there was :-

1 copy of FreeBSD 3.4 and 4 copies of NetMax Fileservers for FreeBSD the others
are Turbo Linux, Corel Linux, SGI Linux., RedHat Linux

- In my University

2 IT students using FreeBSD and 1/3 of the final year IT students use Linux
RedHat

Not much people are aware of BSD

 I suggest to promote FreeBSD in Australia and around the world what we should
try and do is get: -

Have FreeBSD showcases at the ITExpos in Australia and around the world to
promote FreeBSD.

Looking forward to yuour feedback.

dannyh

dannyh@idx.com.au