Date:      27 Jan 1999 09:52:56 -0000
From:      "Brett Rabe" <brett@uswest.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   YASound config question

Howdy, all.

Anyone have suggestions, advice, configuration lines, etc.,
to get sound working with an Intel SE440BX-2 motherboard
(on-board sound)?

Yeah, I know, it's not the best sound around -- that's ok,
it's just my work machine. Nevertheless, it'd be nice to
have *some* sound.

I don't see anything with pnpinfo, and none of the various
settings I've tried compiling into the kernel -- using
both snd0 and Luigi's pcm stuff -- churn up anything other
than 'xxx0 not found' at boot time.

Appreciate any thoughts. I didn't turn up anything helpful
searching through the mailing lists, unfortunately.

Brett

---
Brett Rabe
Systems Administrator - U S West