Date:      Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:33:15 -0400
From:      Jerry <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing in cgi-bin

--Sig_/sq8Fdpsxfr9q47BGm4wTDS=

I have a Perl program that I am thinking of porting to FreeBSD. The
program has to be installed in the 'cgi-bin'.=20

I was thinking something like:
"$(WWWDIR}/apache${APACHE_VERSION}/cgi-bin" might be the way to direct
the install to the correct directory. Is there a better way? I cannot
find a macro that directly references the cgi-bin.

--=20
Jerry
gesbbb@yahoo.com

Adde parvum parvo manus acervus erit.
[Add little to little and there will be a big pile.]

	Ovid