Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2006 14:59:13 -0400
From:      Serge Gagnon <serge.gagnon@b2b2c.ca>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/96223: Update port: devel/cvspadm Remove port

>Number:         96223
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Update port: devel/cvspadm Remove port
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD quenix1.dyndns.org 6.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE #0: Thu Apr 6 14:51:31 EDT 2006 root@quenix1.dyndns.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/QUENIX1 i386

	=> Remove port devel/cvspadm: It as been replaced by devel/cvsdadm

	The reason why I want to remove this port is that this port have
	been replaced by cvsdadm, it contains some bugs that can harm
	seriously your CVSROOT/writer reader passwd files and that the
	distfile will no longer be hosted on my server for both the previous
	reasons.

	The author of cvspadm have droped the developpement of his
	software since a long time and there's no other distfile available
	on the net.

	The project cvspadm is not really dead, but continue trough cvsdadm.