Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2018 11:48:08 +0200
From:      Denis RAUX <denis.raux@lix.polytechnique.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Last texmacs (1.99.7) build process  is now FreeBSD Compatible

Hello,
I name is Denis Raux, I work in the TeXmacs team. Last month, I made lot =
of work on configuration and make files in order to get the building =
process more =C2=AB friendly =C2=BB.
I did some final adjustments yesterday to make TeXmacs build FreeBSD =
compatible. All what TeXmacs needs (guile1.8, Qt4, limping) is offered =
by FreeBSD, what makes the build quite easier.
If you have any questions regarding TeXmacs and FreeBSD, don=E2=80=99t =
hesitate to contact me (raux@texmacs.org) or Joris van der Hoeven =
(vdhoeven@texmacs.org).
Some of our users are fond of FreeBSD and they struggle with texmacs =
building.

Best Regards,
Denis Raux