Date:      Thu,  7 Oct 1999 08:14:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        dcs@newsguy.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: arch@freebsd.org

Please note that freebsd-arch was created to provide a place for
amicable high-level technical discussion.  Anyone straying from the
list charter will be removed.

Anyone straying from the list charter will be removed.

Discuss technical matters.  Dont argue or state catagorically that
"this is the only way" or "that is unacceptable".  Anyone straying
from this or departing from civil discourse will be removed.

jmb
--
Jonathan M. Bresler      FreeBSD Core Team, Postmaster       jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
FreeBSD--The Power to Serve         JMB193           http://www.freebsd.org/