Date:      Mon, 16 May 2011 13:34:46 +0930
From:      "Ali, Imran" <Imran.Ali@dsto.defence.gov.au>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd ports repository [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Greetings!

I have an isolated network (not connected to the internet) with a number
of FreeBSD machines. My problem is that I want to set up a central
software repository that my FreeBSD machines can connect to, in order to
to obtain additional packages. Is there a ports framework already in
place that obtains packages from a single repository (rather than
scouring the internet), that I can mirror?

Any guidance would be appreciated
=20

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and=
 is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If yo=
u have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sende=
r and delete the email.