Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:03:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A record?

Today Mark Ovens wrote:

> BTW, has anyone else read the supposed decree from Lord Gates to
> the W2K development team that "...anything that requires a reboot
> is to be considered a bug". Now that I have got to see.

That should make their tech support interesting.  From what
I've heard their only answers now are either reboot or reinstall.
Guess that will leave them with only one.  :)

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null