Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 17:14:34 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   update on port configurator.

Hi

Under http://rucus.ru.ac.za/~nbm/portconf/,

In gportconf.jpg, you can see what the graphical client for portconf
looks like at the moment.

If you look at the screenshots off the main page, you'll be reminded
what the non-graphical version looks like (although I'm still fighting
with xml on it - either I'm rewriting it in C, libdialog, and libxml; or
XML::Parser or some other perl parser and I need to make up)

I'm not an expert on XML or GTK, so if I'm doing something wrong with
either, I'd appreciate a pointer (obviously I'm trying to be buzzword
compliant). I'll have source for gportconf linked up tomorrow.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za