Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2013 02:03:01 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Walter Hurry <walterhurry@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrade 9.1 -> 9.2

I used 'freebsd-update upgrade -r 9.2-RELEASE' to upgrade a test system.

All went well, until the point at which it said:

Kernel updates have been installed.  Please reboot and run
"/usr/sbin/freebsd-update install" again to finish installing updates.

Stupidly, I did NOT reboot, but started the "/usr/sbin/freebsd-update
install" without rebooting first.

As soon as I realised my mistake (a few minutes later), I issued ctrl-c
to exit, rebooted and ran "/usr/sbin/freebsd-update install" again. It
appeared to finish successfuly.

Have I screwed up my system, or am I OK?