Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2000 06:49:43 -0700
From:      Bob Kot <bobkat@azstarnet.com>
To:        Roland Jesse <jesse@mail.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De>
Cc:        alex@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/19491: lang/squeak2: Add missing build dependency for autoconf

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> alex@FreeBSD.org wrote:
>
> > How come that I can build this port w/o autoconf installed?
>
> Strange. Bob Kot <bobkat@azstarnet.com> reported, that he cannot. I was
> not aware of this possible dependency on my own as autoconf is installed
> on my machine for ages and I didn't even consider a dependency here.
>
> In case I didn't test it intensely enough and the port builds without
> autoconf installed, the pr should be closed as it is.
>
> Sorry for the noise then.
>
> 	Roland
Ok there is a lack of information here. My uname -a is
FreeBSD full.planing.jibe 4.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE #7:
Sat May 27 08:13:03 MST 2000
bobkat@full.planing.jibe:/usr/src/sys/compile/KMODDDB  i386

I CVSup'd  /usr/ports/lang  which updated to this version of the
makefile

$FreeBSD: ports/lang/squeak2/Makefile,v 1.19 2000/06/20 13:37:36 nectar Exp $

This version of the makefile is dependent on autoconf. Please verify and
if you concur commit the patch in the pr.

-bob-