Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:13:32 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Varshavchick Alexander <alex@metrocom.ru>
To:        "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: crypt function - solution!

Hi,

I feel myself that this method was not entirely right but it didn't work
any other way. The native 4.5 version of libcrypt refused working with DES
passwords, it ignored /etc/auth.conf, I don't know why it is so.

Alexander Varshavchick, Metrocom Joint Stock Company
Phone: (812)118-3322, 118-3115(fax)