Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Paulette McGee <paulette_mcgee@yahoo.com>
To:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@tensor.gdynia.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Andy Kendall <andy@kendallnet.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: Manual updates

--- Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:

> > Hello Wojciech,
> > Yes, the handbook is quite detailed; however there
> are
> > somethings missing.  Not to start a flame war;
> these
> > are just a few thoughts and they are in my humble
> > opinion.
> >

> why you don't write such part and fixes?
>
> i am sure it will be included in new releases if you
> only post them

Actually that was written and submitted to the doc
project under an email address.  Never heard a word
back.  Here is a link to an archived email that points
to the email as well as the respective changes.

Email was submitted for review on: Tue Aug 15 00:31:14
UTC 2006

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-doc/2006-August/010934.html

Regards
Paulette McGee