Date:      Tue, 29 May 2007 13:37:48 +0200
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   if_iwi: modul not built in CURRENT

Hello,
this may be a boring question due to I missed the appropriate previous
message herein,
but on my 7.0 CURRENT/AMD64 from this week and today module 'if_iwi' and
friends isn't built automatically.
I tried this on a HP nx7300 notebook to get its WLAN adapter (Intel
3945ABG WLAN module) running. Everything of the if_iwi module is in its
place and can be built properly, also the iwi_xbbs-stuff, but manually,
not automatically. Is there a special reason for this or just a typo in
one of the config files?

Bytheway, the Intel Centrino Duo based WLAN 3945ABG seems not working
with the if_iwi module, it doesn't get recognized but can be seen via
'pciconf -lvc'.

Thanks for your answers in advance,
Regards
Oliver