Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:03:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      wpaul@FreeBSD.ORG (Bill Paul)
To:        steve@havk.org (Steve Price)
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Driver for D-Link DWL-650 card?

> To follow up on my own post here are the differences before
> I put the card in and after.  I went from 4.3-RC to today's
> -stable and I had to remove a Dual Intel NIC because I didn't
> have an extra PCI slot.  Could the missing pcib4 and pci4
> be related to the problem?

Uhm. The card we're talking about is a PCMCIA device. But it sounds
like the system you have is a desktop (how else could you have PCI
slots). Can you please explain in detail what hardware you have and
what you're trying to do? I refuse to play the minimum information
game. (Contrary to popular belief, I do not have the ability to read
minds.)

-Bill