Date:      Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:53:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BRU still around?

I am in need of an easy to use backup program. I once tried BRU and
decided to look for it again. The URLs I am finding on the search engines
(www.estinc.com and www.stolisgroup.com) don't return anything.

Have they gone out of business?
Any other easy to use backup for FreeBSD?

The good thing about BRU was that it also had  Bare Metal Restore
capability to bring the machine back in case someone messed up the
configuration (Perfect to do before updating to latest sources).