Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:49:29 +1000
From:      George Michaelson <ggm@dstc.edu.au>
To:        Peter Jeremy <jeremyp@gsmx07.alcatel.com.au>
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SIO "lost interrupt" status in current?

I wasn't using the DMA, 32-bit, multi-block-16 flags on wdc. Added that.
still got the drops..

I removed the ed0 ISA card from the kernel, seemed to reduce freq. still
dropped.

I then tried harder to look for a correlation. doing virtual desktop pans
caused every drop every time. small incremental moves fine, but a complete
X11 redraw triggers things.

I'd say I have the X11 bug.

If I can do any useful debug (since I can re-create this) let me know. If
this is a dead horse, I can live with it.

cheers and thanks for advice!

-George