Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2011 08:49:42 -0000 (GMT)
From:      iMx <imx@streamvia.net>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   zfs v28 - 8.2 Release

Morning,

Ive applied the patch for v28 for FreeBSD 8.2 - however do i now need to perform essentially a 'make world' (albeit not doing just that, but doing things in the right order ;)?

I am currently using the mfsbsd ISO with it pre-compiled, but need to recompile the kernel for ALTQ support - can i just rebuild the kernel? Or would checking out the source from sysinstall and updating result in a zfs module that does not support v28? Which i would expect....

If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

iMx