Date:      Wed, 29 May 2019 14:31:18 +0000
From:      Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysutils/docker-freebsd ?

On 08/05/2019 05:40, Jason Barbier wrote:
> yes there are plans, there is some coordinating going on at ircs://chat.freenode.net/#freebsd-docker but it's nothing impressive right now just a few users starting
>
> Sent from my a tiny pocket computer.
>
>> On May 7, 2019, at 22:22, Victor Sudakov <vas@mpeks.tomsk.su> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Colleagues,
>>
>> Do you know if there are plans to revive sysutils/docker-freebsd? It has
>> been "broken" for 2 months, and the FreeBSD Wiki says that
>> docker-freebsd is the recommended way of running docker apps.
>>
>> --
>> Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
>> 2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/

freebsd-docker isn't on this list

https://wiki.freebsd.org/IRC/Channels

Also it's not obvious how to join the channel. Is there any wiki? When I
tried to join, the service barked at me saying I need to Auth to
services, but then couldn't find where to do that.

If you expect people to participate please don't put walls and obstacles
in front of them. For example, this page stars with an introduction how
to actually subscribe to a list: