Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 09:56:53 -0400
From:      ryanm <ryanm@accn.org>
To:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Cucipop + 3.1

Has anyone gotten cucipop to compile under FreeBSD?? I have installed
the Berkely db version 2.7.3 and when i go to build the executables
I get the following:

cc -O -DUSE_DB    -c cucipop.c -o cucipop.o
cucipop.c: In function `main':
cucipop.c:721: warning: passing arg 4 of `setsockopt' from incompatible pointer type
cc -O -DUSE_DB    -c authenticate.c -o authenticate.o
In file included from authenticate.c:58:
sdb.h:4: db2/db.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [authenticate.o] Error 1

Now the default install of Berkely went into /usr/local/BerkelyDB so I
added a -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB/include to the gcc line but it still
is having issues compiling. If anyone has a guide for a FreeBSD or
Solaris install I would appreciate it.

Thanks a bundle,

Ryan